untitled13

untitled13


i time my dreams to the second

(my heart stops

at the first three words of your reply

who knew letters like L, A, K, E

could come together and make such beautiful blue

who'd have thought symbols like R, G, B

could turn themselves into so many shapes,

all of them speaking of you.

remember disneyland 1998,

coca cola in your hand,

red, heart shaped sunglasses and minnie mouse teeth,

the pearl of sun cream still on your shoulder,

that man behind your mother with sporty sunglasses

and tomato ketchup in his goatee;

remember your uncle’s trampoline,

bouncing as high as the red brick chimney,

legs falling from your school skirt

and tracing starlings in the sky;

remember results day 2007,

your navy sweatshirt knotted on the grass,

sucking on a highland spring bottle

with a half peeled label

and sat apart from the group,

o mio babbino caro.

my breath gets caught on the roof of my mouth

as the cotton slips seamlessly down

your inner thigh.

you brush your hair out of your eye brow,

sit on the end of the bed

and with that one, secret dimple,

look at me.)

i watch my dreams in mp4.