transcription of a mushroom trip through twitter


command
Why are we listening to skepta?? lol
command
I worked out the internal poem
command
Different levels, that's the thought
command
Just so you know. I'm good now
command
No, good
command
No good
command
Asking a bad idea
command
Reggae is the only music you can actually walk through
command
Shall I ask him if he's the wizard?
command
The wizard's theme song
command
the wizard
command
To remember
command
To remember when my fingers tasted this long
command
The third policeman fuck. I just lived it
command
English country gardens
command
Wow donkey kong
command
Can't stop thinking in reproductions fuck
command
I hate that I've gone through a culture that reproduces drug imagery
command
Don't ask me what's happening twitter fuck I don't know.
command
Video game life
command
Half an hour ago I thought I was on holiday
command
In east suffolk, let's go crabbing apparently